I think most of us wants to be an extraordinary leader, or wants to be led by one…
So, how does one become an extraordinary leader? Laura Garnett in Inc. identified seven things that you can do:
- Lead by example
- Empower your team and members
- Serve your team
- Know how to inspire and engage yourself in your work
- Be aware of your unconscious biases and welcome diversity.
- Be more curious, ask more questions.
- Always be thinking about your team structure and how to optimize it.
However, you also need specific skills to become an extraordinary leader.