The Web Content Writing Services that eBizplan offers
- Blog writing;
- Creating landing pages
- White papers;
- Product portfolios;
- Strategic content marketing plans.
Our Fee for any Writing Project is ZAR 1,75 per word.
SPECIAL OFFER – FIRST 300 WORDS OF YOUR CONTENT FREE!
Here’s our contact form:
What is Web Content Writing?
- Web Content Writing is a service that eBizplan offers to provide relevant web content to its customers;
- It’s the creation of web content that helps to attract business for our customers by writing for their customers;
- Web Content Writing also involves the use to specific keywords and key phrases for search engines and users to find. At the end of the day it will improve our customer’s search engine ranking.
Why is writing good web content so important?
- A website with good content will attract more visitors to the site;
- Also, its an effective and easy method to keep your website relevant and updated;
- Good content will turn website visitors into online customers.
What value will you enjoy by making use of our Web Content Writing Service?
- More traffic and conversions;
- A higher ranking of your website with search engines (e.g. Google);
- It gives a reason for people to visit your website;
- indeed, the more content you publish, the more visitors you’ll have to your website;
- That’s not all, high quality content leads to more online transactions;
- In fact, if you give attention to the content of your website, your business will have a higher return on investment (ROI).
What are the procedures of eBizplan?
- It starts by you filling in our contact form (near the to of this page);
- Once we’ve received your completed form, we’ll send you a questionnaire;
- After you’ve returned the questionnaire, we will send you a quotation;
- If you’d accepted the quotation, then:
- eBizplan will register the project and send you a contract;
- When all the formalities are finished, we’ll send you a proforma invoice;
- As soon a we’ve received the signed contract and payment, the project starts!
Your privacy and our guarantee
- We will respect your privacy and many your information accordingly;
- We will refund customers fully that are not satisfied with our service…
eBizplans Blog Portfolio
- Business Planning
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Outcomes
Should you be Fearful or Bold when Starting a Business with Family Members?
Starting a business with family members can be a rewarding experience that offers a sense of shared ...
Why do so many Startup Businesses fail? Here are Causes and Solutions
Why do so many startup businesses fail? Is one of the first critical questions that startup entrepre...
Starting a Garden Service Business in South Africa
Starting a garden service business in South Africa can be a lucrative and fulfilling opportunity for...
How “the hand in the till” scenario can tank your business
A hand in the till is bad news for any small business owner… Employee theft is a pervasive problem...
How to start a business from your home
To start a business from your home has given millions of people a second chance in life. Here’s Sa...
How to Start a Hairdresser Business in South Africa Successfully!
Here’s Mandy’s story about how to start a hairdresser business in South Africa. Mandy wa...
How to Start a Mobile Kitchen Business and make Money
To start a Mobile Kitchen Business is a quick way to get cash flow when you need to start a business...
How to Start a Carwash Business with only the Basic Tools
How to start a carwash is a question many first-time entrepreneurs would like to be answered. Here&#...
How to Create a Business Culture of Innovation for Small Businesses
A business culture of innovation is essential for small businesses to grow and survive,,, In today&#...
Choosing an Online WordPress Course
Photo from Coursesity If you plan to use WordPress for your website or blog, it may be helpful to ta...
How to Succeed with your Social Customer Relationship Management
Photo by ROMAN ODINTSOV Social customer relationship management (CRM) has come to the fore with the ...
Pay Per Click Marketing to Get More Website Visits and Clicks!
Pay Per Click marketing is one of the tactics of search marketing. The other search marketing tactic...