E Bizplan’s Web Writing Service
eBizplan’s Web Writing service will help you create content that will satisfy the needs of your website users. Indeed, we will create content that will help users find what they want on the web and, importantly, ending up at your website.
Sadly, for many website owners, the design of the site is more important than its content. However, a well-written copy is as vital to the success of your website as the layout and design. Please submit the form below for a quote. Our web writing portfolio follows thereafter.
- Business Planning
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
Doing Business during Bad Times
The Humble Hashtag – #Seeking, #Talking and #Stirring
Achieve a Sustainable Competitive Advantage by Adopting Service Marketing Strategies
The Challenge of Doing Business in South Africa
What will Enhance Online Customer Experience?
A Customer’s Online Buying Journey in the Retail Channel
Is the Sales Funnel Relevant in Predicting Buying Behavior of Digitized Customers?
Are Angel Investors Divine Interventions or are they Devils in Disguise?
How to get a Venture Capitalist to Fall in Love with your Business Idea
How easy is it for SMEs to get Business Loans from Commercial Banks?
Being Self-Employed – One of the Consequences of the Digital Disruption
The Future of Marketing – taking care of the Needs, Wants and Desires of 150 Year Olds
CREATING A CONTENT STRATEGY
eBizplan.net will help you to formulate a content strategy. A well formulated content plan will:
- Help you to understand and produce the kind of content your target audiences really need.
- Allows you to develop realistic, sustainable, and measurable publishing plans.
- Save you money by reducing redundant or extraneous publishing efforts.
- Help you to align your communication across channels.
- Prevent web projects from being derailed by underestimating the time and effort required to produce great content.
Read more about Web Writing:
- Content Marketing – Stories that Add Value to Your Target Audience
- Content Marketing Tips for Retailers
- Successful Web Writing is a Balancing Act